Effective retirement planning
Taking money out of your pension is a significant decision and one that shouldn’t be taken lightly as there may be tax implications. Alternatively, doing nothing and sitting on an old pension could mean you can’t take advantage of new opportunities to pass your pension on to love ones if you die.
Why choose Gale and Phillipson?
Our Independent Financial Advisers can help you with retirement planning by:
- Working with you to understand your pre and post-retirement goals
- Understanding the state pension age, alongside the age you wish to retire
- Understanding how much income you will need in retirement
- Offering solutions from the ‘whole of market’ for drawing retirement benefits and securing an income in retirement
At Gale and Phillipson, our wide-ranging and specialist knowledge of retirement planning and research tools to enable us to make sound personal planning recommendations
When you are thinking about retirement planning, we help you:
- draw up an initial plan,
- plan to retire early
- review any existing retirement plans.
By working with us, you won’t need to worry about retiring on less income than you would like. Find out more about our financial services including, equity release, ethical and environmental investments, and mortgages in Yorkshire.