Arranging care for family
The need for long-term care and how it should be paid for is arguably one of the greatest causes for concern among a growing elderly population in the UK.
Although you may never find yourself in need of arranging care in your own home or nursing home care, if you are dealing with yourself or a family member facing the prospect of moving into a nursing home, there will be several factors to consider.
Why choose Gale and Phillipson?
Being accredited to SOLLA (Society of Later Life Advisers), means our advisers can help you with care fees planning as we understand the long-term care system in the UK and provide suitable advice and recommendations, by:
- Working with you to understand your long-term care planning needs and ensure you are put in the strongest possible position to make the right decisions for now and the future
- Helping you to understand the care fees and funding options in simple terms
- Removing any anxiety, confusion or distress you may be experiencing and providing peace of mind
- Sourcing information on the options available to you, ranging from care in your own home, through sheltered housing and care villages, to residential care homes with and without nursing care
- Guiding you through the maze of legislation, benefits and financial options so that you can be sure that you make the right decisions for the right reasons for your family
Care for couples
If you are married and you need care, it is important to understand what you will have to pay for and what may be covered by the state.