It’s important to take steps to review the retirement planning you’ve done so far.
What can you afford to put away?
Have you reviewed your money is in the right place?
Gale and Phillipson can help you to understand your retirement planning options as you approach retirement.
Our retirement planning specialists in Richmond can provide retirement planning and pension advice by:
- Working with you to understand your pre and post retirement goals
- Understanding the age you wish to retire & the flexibility of income you need in retirement
- Understanding the effects of inflation
- Offering retirement solutions from the ‘whole of market’ in all areas of planning for retirement in line with your objectives
- Offering solutions from the ‘whole of market’ for drawing retirement benefits and securing an income in retirement
- Using our wide-ranging and specialist knowledge of retirement planning and annuity products.
- Using a variety of research tools to make sound personal planning recommendations
We can help you at any of the following stages of retirement planning:
- drawing up an initial plan
- retiring early
- reviewing existing plans
- considering drawing your benefits from existing schemes (company or private)
With so many factors to consider, most people worry about retiring on less income than they would like.
Retirement Planning in Richmond
The right plan will make sure it is affordable for you and is eligible for the tax reliefs available.
As an established independent firm of financial planners, we are able to provide advice and guidance on all aspects of retirement planning and recommend solutions from the whole of the market.