Making the most of recent pension reforms
On one hand, taking money out of your pension is a significant decision and one that shouldn’t be taken lightly as there may be tax implications. On the other hand, doing nothing and sitting on an old pension could mean you can’t take advantage of new opportunities to pass your pension on to love ones if you die.
Why choose Gale and Phillipson?
Our Independent Financial Advisers can help you with retirement planning by:
- Working with you to understand your pre and post retirement goals
- Understanding the age you wish to retire & the flexibility of income you need in retirement
- Understanding the effects of inflation
- Offering retirement solutions from the ‘whole of market’ in all areas of planning for retirement in line with your objectives
- Offering solutions from the ‘whole of market’ for drawing retirement benefits and securing an income in retirement
- Using our wide-ranging and specialist knowledge of retirement planning and annuity products and a variety of research tools to make sound personal planning recommendations
Whether you are thinking about retirement planning – drawing up an initial plan, retiring early, reviewing existing plans, or even considering drawing your benefits from existing schemes (company or private), with so many factors to consider, most people worry about retiring on less income than they would like.